By 2020, in each of our markets, we will be the most informally professional hotel company with a signature brand design and a unique brand experience thanks to our personalized prizeSPIRIT-service!
There are now 990 rooms operated by prizeotel in Hamburg, Bremen and Hannover and 1.505 rooms are under development. In the first half of 2018, the second building with 257 rooms was opened in Hamburg. The joint venture with The Radisson Hotel Group has proven itself successful as four projects in Bern, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, München, Münster und Wien have been realized already through the cooperation since 2016.
For future prizeotels, we are looking for new projects with the following criteria:
The following cities are currently of particular interest:
As well as additional locations in Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Dortmund, Leipzig, Essen, Dresden, Mainz, Mannheim, Nuremberg, Heidelberg, Freiburg/Breisgau, Salzburg, Graz, Innsbruck, Basel, Lausanne, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Rotterdam, The Hague, Maastricht and Luxembourg.
- City centre or within a radius of 5 km from the airport
- Excellent access to public transport
- High visibility
- Construction terrain and developing projects with planning permission (min 3.500 sqm GFA)
- Hotel properties without operator with min. 125 rooms and max. 350 rooms
- Conversion properties with ca. 3.600 – 10.500 sqm GFA
- Conversion properties with existing lease contract < 2.5 years
- No leaseholds
- S-BUA: 30 sqm per room
- Room Size: 16 sqm per room
- Innovative F&B concept (only preparation kitchen needed)
- No meeting rooms or spa area
Please forward qualified offers via e-mail to Connor Ryterski.
Esplanade 41 | 20354 Hamburg
Please note that this purchase profile does not constitute an offer to conclude a brokerage agreement. Rather, we regard each of your written real estate offers as an offer to conclude a brokerage contract, which only comes into effect through our acceptance in individual cases. This purchasing profile is for information purposes only, it is non-binding and can be changed at any time.
booth: Q1 2018