Prizeotel ist für mich:
The hotel is very comfortable: it\'s located 10 minutes of slow walking away from Hanover Hauptbahnhofl; the design is although futuristic and catching, is reasonable and functional. All the 3 of us liked it, although each one with different likes. And we had chosen Prizeotel out of many for its photos and design, this is true.
I was especially impressed by the following:
1. This is the first 2-3 star hotel where the shower cabin doesn\'t leek to the bathroom floor (previously I thought this was something wrong with me, now I see that this is about proper hermetization, finally).
2. The multi-functional lamp.
3. Sound isolation is the best I faced in the similar-category hotels.
4. The pricing in the no-exhibition times, in comparison for what we get.
The probable minuses:
1. The breakfast looks a little bit poor for the asked 10€ (if compared to other same-category hotels, if comparing to average Hanover prices - it is still a considerable option).
2. The neighbourhood of a brothel street, on one of the ways from the railway station.